I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow Leopard Obviously will be Darker

Honestly, how many times must I say it? Snow Leopard will be darker. After a lot of research, it seems I was the one of the first ones (if not the first one) to suggest that Snow Leopard's interface will be darker:


and now, QuickTime X (image from AppleInsider):


The image may be an artist's rendition, but it's based on reported facts, and what should stand out the most is the black title bar. Besides that, there's also the new iMovie and GarageBand 09 interface elements other people have pointed out.