I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Microsoft's Silverlight Gaffe

I'm not sure whether this could be classified as false advertising or what, but I don't think Microsoft can count megabytes... Perhaps it's that large for Windows, but I'm pretty sure Microsoft's able to update information based on the detected operating system.


Click the image for a larger size.

2 comments:

Lance said...

Microsoft Silverlight I find is better then Flash for 1 thing although you can only download the file it was uploaded it at this time and a MP3 audio version at this time; this option super for Podcasters and Microsoft is working letting download older video and audio formats like if it was uploaded in WMV you can get an MPEG 4 version for your IPod.

fengfk2008 said...

石門搬家,三芝搬家,八里搬家,林口搬家,五股搬家,蘆洲搬家,,泰山搬家,新莊搬家,鶯歌搬家,樹林搬家,板橋搬家,土城搬家,三峽搬家,烏來搬家,石碇搬家,深坑搬家,汐止搬家,萬里搬家,金山搬家,平溪搬家,雙溪搬家,貢寮搬家,桃園搬家,新屋搬家,淡水搬家,中和搬家,永和搬家,三重搬家,新店搬家