I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Windows finally learns from Linux

Check out this screenshot from the WinSuperSite: Windows 7 build 6519. Now apparently Windows has the same feature as Linux when it comes to program managing: having its own "Programs Explorer" and having the programs being divided into categories. Now I'll just wait for this feature to be added to OS X.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just an automatically generated folder containing a bunch of shortcuts. As for OS X, it's had this for eons.

Anonymous said...

Windows introduced a program manager in Windows 3.0, back in 1990...