I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Sunday, August 3, 2008

iPhone is the new DS

iPhone 3G could be seen as a new Nintendo DS with a lot of better features:
  • cheaper games (ranging from free to about $10 for the average ones)
  • get games anywhere and on-the-go, including from the comfort of your home
  • better use of touchscreen technology than the DS
  • you can download more than games

Overall. the iPhone has better features and overall better prices than the competing mobile gaming system, so I don't see why you couldn't say it's the new Pippin with success ;)

0 comments: