I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tracking Snow Leopard Development



I have decided to track Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard development and here is the first step.

Each time Apple updates the Snow Leopard page I'm going to get a screenshot of it. Each time a new build comes out, I'll point out highlights. Here's the first archive of the Snow Leopard page as of 10 June 2008 (by the way, the picture's barely a megabyte - I'm surprised at the compression size of PNG's - hence the name Portable Network Graphics).

Click on the image for a larger view.

Now we wait for a developer build.

Edit: Here's the Snow Leopard Server page as an extra addition.

4 comments:

zephyr said...

Handy Time Machine tracks 10.6.
Bravo, tUG -:)

John@OC said...

Great idea! It will be interesting to watch how the "feature" list develops to see what drops out, and how the wording changes.

I'm using my tech blog (http://gp.darkproductions.com) to link in all the various articles that mention new details or ideas about the practical meaning of some of the new info.

The Unix Geek said...

I hope Apple puts in at least some new user features; otherwise that would just be boring.

Dennis Mattei said...

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/bizzarefoods/

Some screen shots. which will always be updating.