I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Monday, June 2, 2008

Switching over to Windows Live Services

I went over to http://home.live.com/ to see if the services were worth it. For its nice price of free, it has about the same features as .mac and gets the job done well. In fact, I'm typing this on Windows Live Writer and I'm forwarding my Gmail mail over to my new Hotmail account.

Oh, and apparently .mac is to be renamed MobileMe....

2 comments:

Brian said...

Your blog tends to be a bit heavy on the M$ garbage lately. Vista, live.com, office 2007 hacks?

The Unix Geek said...

@brian

Check out the latest post - it's back to Unix for me!