I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Friday, June 6, 2008

Objective-J Leaked

280 Slides apparently is a web application written in Objective-C. Wait, how does that work? Just look at some of its source code: this and this. Well, after a while of googling, I was able to find the Objective-J code that was so well hidden. Here it is on their own server. Here's a backup in case it's moved.

The application is very Keynote-like, and I like it like that. I guess this Objective-J thing could be considered to be Cocoa for the web, but what about all the  NSClasses? I guess somebody's gonna have to write those up.

Good luck!

And thanks, 280 North!

Edit: apparently some people have already gotten their hands on it. here
Update: Foundation and AppKit

3 comments:

Psychcf said...

I hate to break it to you, but they're going to open-source it from what I hear...

http://objective-j.org/

mima said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think objective-j and cappacino (sp?) along with objective-c and cocoa will change things so fast and so much over the course of this year, you won't recognize the world wide web in 2009. Prepare yourself!