I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Monday, June 16, 2008

The McCANSA-Brazil License

There's a new license in town: McCANSA-Brazil, short for Modified creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike Brazil. This license is designed for any use, froom artwork to music, from video to source code, unlike many licenses that are more specific. For example, I use this license for all my Flickr stuff unless otherwise noted.

For the more curious, here are the license's contents:
1. Implications clause
2. Distribution clause
3. License Use clause
4. Agreement clause
5. Source Code clause
6. Morality clause
7. Location clause
8. Brazil clause
9. License Waiver clause

Please note that this license is copyrighted and is not released under itself.

0 comments: