I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Adding Address Book Contacts from Mail

I was recently about to send an email to someone and wanted to add them to my Address Book in OS X, but I was surprised to see that there was no "Add to Address Book" option anywhere, especially since there were "Edit Address" and "Remove Address" options. So I sent this feedback to Apple:
Since you can remove and edit Address Book contacts from Mail, it would be nice to be able to type in an email and select an "Add to Address Book" option somewhere.
If you agree, please also send it to Apple, digg this post, or save it to del.icio.us

0 comments: