I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where in the world is Hardy Heron!?


I woke up early today, fresh and excited for Ubuntu 8.04, but what am I greeted with when I boot? No updates? hm..... Alt+F2 and sudo update-manager..... no......... I go on the website..... COMING SOON!? Where's my heron!? (and being I'm in the Western hemisphere, the rest of the world is ahead of me, so I feel bad for everyone else......


but bad news aside, I finally received my 7.10 server edition CD last night. it's pretty awesome!

1 comments:

Sergio said...

wow. i had no idea =]