I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Friday, April 18, 2008

Top 5 Linux Commercials

As I was browsing YouTube, I found a couple of Linux ads. Here are the top five best of the group.

5. Evolution - reminds me of the old PowerMac ads



4. Linux is Working - an inspiring IBM commercial



3. Truth Happens - some may already have seen this one - by Red Hat



2. Prodigy - another inspiring IBM commercial



1. Penguins - you gotta watch it - absolutely the best





1 comments:

Pavel said...

Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) java software company is the industry-standard platform for building enterprise-class applications coded in the Java programming language. java software outsourcing Based on the solid foundation of Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE), Java EE adds libraries and system services agile team java that support the scalability, accessibility, security, java developers integrity, and other requirements of enterprise-class applications. http://www.tenaxtechnologies.com provides comprehensive blackberry application development and java web development based on Java J2EE J2ME Spring Hibernate web2.0 technologies. software company