I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Auto-Completion in OS X

An interesting feature I came upon by accident in OS X is auto-completion of words in the Dictionary. While typing, if you don't know the complete spelling of a word, simply press Esc for a word list to come up. As far as I know, however, this only works in Cocoa apps.

2 comments:

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

i have noidea whut u mean, but i'm intrigued by this...u don't kno me, but i'm just a blog surfer and also a friend of sergio. well cheak out my blog sumtime.