I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Thursday, November 15, 2007

gOS: The Google Operating System?

The gOS developers thought about how many people use Google Search, GMail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, etc.... and how so much of our lives are on the internet. They saw that Google can be its own operating system.....


Downloading ISO - review coming soon!

1 comments:

spofforth said...

I've been working with it for a little while. It seems alright. I'm excited because gOS is the default operating system on a umpc by Everex called the Cloudbook.
http://www.everex.com/products/cloudbook/cloudbook.htm
Once I get it I'll test out gOS further but I'm curious how well other OSs will run on this tiny thing.