I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Thursday, July 5, 2007

iPhone Review

Yesterday, I got my hands on an iPhone at the Apple Store. I loved it, giving it 4.5 stars out of 5.

1 = Multi-touch works great
2 = AT&T finally works!!
3 = Easy to use
4 = Internet is ... WOW! ... is that really a mobile phone????
.5 = keyboard isn't the best

1 comments:

Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net - http://dub.net said...

As a unix sysadmin I'd love to hear more details of how you feel about your iPhone and about anything interesting you've encountered, good or bad. I've got a t-mobile wing that I'd rate as 1/5 stars, it gets 1 for actually pretty good connectivity and a usable but squished web browser. :)