I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Monday, June 11, 2007

WWDC 2007

WWDC started five minutes ago, and here's my list of what I think'll happen today there:

1. Leopard Beta (duh!)
2. More on the iPhone
3. Bye, Bye, Mac Mini
4. new Mac lineup: Macbook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro
5. Aluminum iMacs (the iMac Pros)

Let's see what comes true!

1 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.