I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Thursday, May 31, 2007

What Steve Oualline thinks of C++

C++ is a powerful, highly flexible, and adaptable programming language that allows software engineers to organize and process information quickly and effectively. But this high-level language is relatively difficult to master, even if you already know the C programming language.

I'm sorry, Steve, but I think the 2nd sentence isn't true. The only two languages I knew before this were BASIC and Python, and I'm picking up C++ rather quickly.

Readers, don't be afraid to try out C++, it's very rewarding, and I'm enjoying very much.

0 comments: