I have moved my blog to Wordpress at theunixgeek.wordpress.com. I will still be checking back periodically on this one as well, though. 19 April 2009

featured

Merging Mkdir and Cd | 280 Slides Interview | I Switched to KDE 4

clickable portals

Friday, May 25, 2007

Let Michael do the Job



A quick visit to Ubuntu's website and you'll see a quick little ad:
Ubuntu is super easy to install, but why not have Michael do the work for you? Ubuntu on Dell. Available now. Configure and Buy!

I think this'll be a great turning point for both Dell and Canonical : Linux will be more well-known, and Dell will possibly raise its extremely low stock quote. Also, for the general public, computers will be two-hundred dollars cheaper!

Now, the only weird thing I find in the picture is that the monitor isn't connected to the tower.....

1 comments:

Rocinante said...

It's probably connected through a hole in the desk.